FCIM, Chartered Marketer
Chief Executive Officer
Tim is the CEO of TMC, having established the agency in 2006 with a vision to leave a legacy by creating positive impact. With over 30 years of experience in design, digital marketing and strategy, Tim has worked in the UK, USA and Europe alongside major brands such as Siemens, Reebok, NFL and Hologic.
Tim is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM) holding his Chartered status for nearly a decade. He has a proven track record of assisting both global organisations and SME’s in realising their commercial ambitions.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Understanding the inherent complexities of efficient Marketing, Tim is a natural problem solver. He is passionate about delivering the right messages that not only engage but also communicate effectively. His success has come from unfaltering passion, coupled with a sincere desire to listen to clients and take the time to understand their business objectives. This empathy and strategic counsel has been fundamental in delivering branding and marketing campaigns with proven results.
- Idea generation and strategic development of concepts and branding.
- Skilful integration of traditional and digital media
- Ability to inspire and instil the confidence to develop new ideas
- Apply clarity and intelligence, to deliver common sense and straight-talking strategies.
- Tenacity to ensure client’s objectives are realised.
- Influential and authoritative voice speaking on a range of key subject areas including Strategy, Digital Marketing, SEO, Branding, USPs, Customer Service, and Social Marketing.
Marketing and growth strategy, developing member centric strategies and implementation. Branding and corporate identity, marketing communications, B2B, customer experience and customer acquisition strategies. Creative communication, results-based marketing, creative direction and digital marketing.